- 2016/17 work programme
- Outcomes based commissioning
- Regional events
- New models of care
- Local advisers, national network
- Working with patients and communities
- Personal and team development
- Contract review
- Managed solutions for local practices
- Support for PMS reviews
- Hands-on support to develop federations
- Working with GP practices to review demand and capacity
- Reviews of locally commissioned services
- Reviewing and developing equality impact assessment processes
- APMS procurements
- Practice resilience
- Developing collaborative working
New primary medical services are being secured by CCGs or NHS England using Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) contracts. APMS is the preferred route for new GP contracts and offers commissioners greater flexibility than other types of primary medical contract.
PCC can support APMS procurements and re-procurements for CCGs or NHS England areas that lack capacity for a process that can take several months.
As the acknowledged national experts in primary care contracting, PCC can oversee each stage of the process ensuring that:
- Tender documents such as PQQ and ITT are well prepared
- The contract specification is in line with local population needs
- The process aligns with the wider primary care strategy
- Your team has the opportunity to acquire the skills for future procurements.
Our experts work flexibly to meet the needs of each procurement, typically working part-time with as few or many days at your premises as required. You may also want to take advantage of our contracting expertise and project management skills even if you plan to use a procurement agency for part of the work.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org