- Integrated care systems
- Primary/Community Services
- Commissioning and contracting
- Leadership and engagement
- Policy and guidance
- Dental reform programme
25,000 doctors have their licences renewed in first year of checks
In its first year of operation the new system of checks for doctors practising in the UK has seen nearly 25,000 doctors have their licence revalidated.
Figures from the GMC show 10,000 doctors on the GP register and 12,000 on the specialist register are among those to have successfully undergone the process to show they are up to date and fit to practise.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- GMC advises almost 8,000 doctors that their licence to practise is at risk
- More than 7,500 UK doctors revalidate in first six months of new checks
- Promising start to better access journey for Central Manchester
- GMC publishes updated core guidance for all UK doctors
- 10,000 more women to be offered test for heavy periods