Annual support offer for CCGs
PCC has reviewed its support offers for CCGs and CSUs enabling us to tailor support to better meet your needs.
- Cost effective: our 2017/18 prices have been frozen for 2018/2019
- Choice of fixed or flexible packages
- Help you and your team to get up to speed on the most pressing primary care issues with access to our national events, webinars, newsletters and helpdesk
- Upskill your team with our personal and team development workshops and e-learning.
Our flexible packages allow organisations a bigger say over how we meet their support needs – for example with bespoke workshops delivered at a location and time to suit you.
We will work with you to:
- Understand your organisation’s support needs and priorities
- Work within the resources you have available
- Provide support package options to best meet your needs.
Interested in finding out more? Contact us today on email@example.com with the subject “Annual support contracts” and one of our advisers will be in touch to see how PCC can support your organisation.
What our clients have to say about us:
Our clients described PCC as reliable, well informed, professional and nice to deal with in a recent survey. They told us that PCC helps their organisation grasp the bigger picture, plugs knowledge gaps as well as providing useful operational detail.
And our events and training programmes:
“This was once of the best, most informative presentations I have been to. Well done to everyone.”
“I found this event more useful than I thought it might be. It was useful and inspiring to hear from the speakers.”
“[PCC’s] facilitation of the development programme was excellent, allowing the group to 'find its way' but with guidance, direction and reflection where appropriate. Collectively, we now feel that we are a stronger management team with the ability to help drive the organisation both at an operational and strategic level. The team now meets on a weekly basis, terms of reference have been developed, joint meetings with the exec management team are scheduled to take place quarterly and management team members generally feel more empowered.”
Sign up to receive regular news.