Developing sustainable primary care
With general practice continuing to be under pressure to work together to develop resilience and share skills, the latest edition of Commissioning Excellence, looks at how practices in Cheshire are taking their own steps to develop local partnerships and work with a wider team to enhance patient care. Other articles include how practices can retain local autonomy and independence while being part of a super-practice with a population of 280,000 registered patients; and how using clinical pharmacists has become an effective skill mix for a Worcestershire practice.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Super-partnership seeks to think big while acting local
- Focus on general practice at the heart of local system change
- What the sharper focus on primary care means in practice
- Taskforce report aims to boost cancer survival and transform patient experience
- Sustainability and beyond: supporting your practices to develop