You are here
Diabetic eye screening programme: pathway standards
Public Health England has published national pathway standards for the NHS diabetic eye screening programme.
The document covers the revised national standards that come into effect in April 2017.
It should be read in conjunction with the service specifications for the NHS providers available as part of the public health functions exercised by NHS England.
These pathway standards replace the interim standards published in August 2014.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Estates and technology transformation programme: guidance for CCGs
- General practice resilience programme: implementation guidance
- National child measurement programme: 2013/14 school year
- National child measurement programme: operational guidance 2018
- Childhood flu programme: information for healthcare practitioners