Digital innovation in general practice - why, what, how?
In line with the NHS Long Term Plan and the GP contract, new tools and services are already allowing general practice to work in new ways. Patients already have access to online appointment booking and prescription requests. What else can we offer as a range of contact options?
This half-day event on 4 June in Leeds and 13 June in London for primary care commissioners and general practice leaders highlights how digital technology is providing new ways to see patients. We will hear from guest speakers with case studies that illustrate the range of e-consultation products and services available and what is already being done today. We also consider the legal constraints that commissioners and providers should be aware of.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Don’t let the digital revolution just happen to your practice
- All roads to the future start in the same place, with primary care
- Trusts struggle to make sense of patient experience data, says report
- Pan London practice team quality improvement programme
- Collaboration is not just a matter of survival