- Integrated care systems
- Primary/Community Services
- Commissioning and contracting
- Leadership and engagement
- Policy and guidance
- Dental reform programme
Disability Discrimination Act - A Resource Kit
This DDA Resource Kit is made up of relevant material gained from a literature search and various documents. It includes some suggested tools that might inform process stages of requests from patients/carers for auxiliary aids.
This Resource Kit material is being made available as a resource on DDA but is not presented as a DH or PCC document.
The material is available for PCTs and pharmacy contractors to draw down for their own information.
It should be noted that although the assessment tools have been road-tested, they have not been validated.
PCTs and contractors are free to use and, if required, amend the model assessment forms included here for local purposes to support the implementation of the service.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Guidance on commissioning medicines optimisation services from community pharmacy
- Designing and commissioning services for adults with asthma: a good practice guide
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA) Commissioning for Compliance Guide
- Practitioners with special interests Specialty frameworks
- Designing and commissioning services for children and young people with asthma: A good practice guide