You are here
- Topics & resources
- Contracts and contract monitoring
- Procurement and the market
- Leadership and engagement
- Changing services
- Primary care professions
- Dental contract reform
- Dental services
- Case Studies
- Policy & Guidance
Do you need help with your new CCG responsibilities for providing integrated health services?
Integration technology can support the resolution of a number of business problems, providing the opportunity to improve commissioning and services, reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
Central funding is now available for integrating healthcare IT systems across the south of England. The South Integration Programme provides an opportunity for integration procurement and service costs to be centrally funded, aiming to deliver an information technology systems integration solution to linking clinical messages across southern health care communities.
In the south some healthcare communities are already undertaking systems integration projects – the Isle of Wight and Hampshire Health Record have both deployed a solution and Connecting Care in Bristol is in the final stages of contract award.
If you and your CCG colleagues wish to pursue this opportunity, then take a look at our virtual supplier showcase on NHS Networks, which has:
- Supplier solution videos
- Case studies
- Key benefits and help on how to identify more benefits in a community
- Further information on the South Integration Programme and how to get in touch.
A range of webinars will be held over the coming weeks, offering you the chance to see the ‘Art of the Possible’. Visit NHS Networks to find out more: http://www.networks.nhs.uk/acl_users/credentials_cookie_auth/require_login?came_from=http%3A//www.networks.nhs.uk/nhs-networks/integrating-healthcare-it-systems-across-the-south/
Tel: 0113 2124 180
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Better commissioning through effective procurement event presentations
- Improving population health through primary care event presentations
- NHS Supply2health Background information
- Building the patient voice into service design- 18 October 2012
- Commissioning guide to Improving primary eye health services published