Focus on general practice at the heart of local system change
Workforce development and collaboration are the twin themes of the latest issue of Commissioning Excellence, which highlights how local leaders are promoting the development of general practice at scale both to deliver the kinds of services communities demand and the resilience GP practices need. This issue also focuses on the clinical pharmacists in general practice programme, which is bringing clear benefits to GPs and their patients.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Wolverhampton practices team up for workforce and pathway redesign
- Sheffield pharmacists provide pain relief for general practice
- Closing the gap between primary care and STPs
- Primary care home is an engaging concept for GPs
- Larwood provides a model of improvement for patients, staff and the local heath economy