You are here
New frameworks aim to improve health and social care integration and care homes
NHS England has published details of two more common frameworks for local health and care systems, organisations, communities and patients, wishing to develop new ways of working.
The documents are based on the learning so far from the primary and acute care system (PACS) and enhanced health in care homes vanguards – describing the key ingredients that make up both models.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Five Year Forward View: Primary care – next steps
- Developing new models of care in the PACS vanguards: a new national approach to large-scale change?
- Two leading clinicians offer an insight into the work of the care homes vanguards
- New models of care registration guidance
- Clinical leadership at the heart of new care models