- Integrated care systems
- Primary/Community Services
- Commissioning and contracting
- Leadership and engagement
- Policy and guidance
- Dental reform programme
Primary care commissioning activity report 2016/17: guidance
The primary care commissioning activity report 2016/17 is a newly introduced bi-annual collection to support greater assurance and oversight of NHS England’s primary care commissioning responsibilities, and inform the strategic direction for general practice. It seeks to collect information on local commissioning activity regardless of the commissioning route (for example, NHS England or CCGs with delegated authority). Local teams will have responsibility for ensuring this report is completed but should discuss with CCGs their chosen completion method. NHS England has produced guidance to support completion of the report. The first reporting period will start on 1 September 2016.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- CQUIN 2016/17: anti-microbial resistance supplementary documents
- NHS standard contract 2016/17: e-contract system and supporting publications
- NHS standard contract 2016/17: collaborative commissioning agreements
- Submitting operational plans 2016/17: Quick polish or emergency bodywork?
- PDS Plus template agreement