Primary care development
- Stabilise and support them to get out of crisis mode, including diagnostics and improvement planning
- Understand their options for achieving the right scale to meet their own and their patients’ ambitions for local services
- Manage change and improvement in their business processes, working with individual practices and groups of practices
- Support partners, practice managers and other members of the practice team to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to move forward with confidence
- Develop the formal and informal networks that primary care will need, allowing them to benefit from strength in numbers and to become a stronger partner in the local health and care system
Primary care networks – not all practices need or want to grow through mergers or other formal arrangements, but all need to form local partnerships for support, joined up provision of services and to reap the benefits of scale. That will mean working not just with other practices and primary care providers but with the voluntary sector, social care and other organisations that provide local services.
Sign up to receive regular news.