Primary care home under the spotlight
General practice is under pressure to work together “at scale” to ease workload pressure, share skills and develop resilience. The primary care home (PCH) is increasingly appealing to those who see the logic in collaboration but want some say over how far and how fast they go. The latest edition of Commissioning Excellence talks to GP leaders of PCH rapid test sites. It also features top tips for service change and commissioning case studies.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Wolverhampton practices team up for workforce and pathway redesign
- New life for general practice in the shadow of the Eden Project
- Commissioning Excellence March 2017
- Focus on general practice at the heart of local system change
- GP feds trailblazer urges colleagues to get their heads down and deliver change