- Integrated care systems
- Primary/Community Services
- Commissioning and contracting
- Leadership and engagement
- Policy and guidance
- Dental reform programme
The Public Contracts Regulation 2015 and NHS commissioners
The Public Contract Regulations 2015 requires commissioners to act in a transparent way when taking procurement decisions and including advertising contracts worth over €750,000. This briefing summarises requirements for NHS commissioners and those supporting them with their procurement of healthcare services.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Better commissioning through effective procurement event presentations
- Procurement in practice: the implications for the new regulations event presentations
- Procurement, choice and competition regulations
- Cooperation, collaboration and competition in the NHS
- Regulations on procurement, patient choice and competition laid