Support for general practice resilience
The GP resilience programme recognises that many practices are already struggling to cope with existing workload and that others are looking for long-term solutions in the face of uncertainties about the supply of GPs, funding, running costs, premises and related issues. PCC is working with practices at all points on the spectrum from the most vulnerable to those interested in building resilience through collaboration, including with other organisations, to provide the necessary infrastructure and scale to support effective sharing of resources, workforce development and expansion of services both to serve the care needs of local populations and to secure the future resources practices need for long-term sustainability and growth. To find out how we are working with practices and primary care commissioners to stabilise vulnerable practices and support GP resilience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “GP resilience” in the subject line.
Tel: 0113 2124 180
Sign up to receive regular news.
- GP resilience programme guidance 2017/18 published
- Helping general practice get fitter and stay strong
- Helping general practice get fitter and stay stronger
- Building resilience in general practice: support for long-term solutions
- Resilience: there’s no one size fits all solution for general practice