At the table or on the menu: the choice for general practice
Recent planning guidance from NHS England sends a clear signal to general practices that if they don’t start working together of their own accord solutions may be imposed from above. A briefing from PCC reminds practices that regardless of national policy, there are compelling reasons for greater collaboration now. Great scale will also increase the opportunities for general practice to influence the development of integrated care systems – the same systems that may ultimately shape their own futures.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- At the table or on the menu: the choice for primary care
- Mergers, STPs, GP federations and much more in May Commissioning Excellence
- Allied health professionals bulletin: 2 May 2013
- Support your practices to work successfully at scale
- Beyond the hype- what digital disruption has in store for primary care