A respected and highly effective Healthcare Consultant with a unique mix of public and private sector experience. Proven abilities in strategy and planning in complex environments with particular expertise in programme management and business case development.
Key skills and achievements include:
- Building on a successful clinical background, achieved significant career success in healthcare business development and transformational change management
- Particular skills in project and programme management across a range of healthcare settings including; transformational change programmes for providers and commissioners, urgent and emergency care vanguard new care models, QIPP and CIP planning, reporting and assurance for providers and commissioners, primary care at scale, including: GP networks and federations. Acute hospital reconfiguration programmes, NHS pathways capacity management system for urgent and emergency care call centres, business planning for academic health science networks, bid management for provider organisations
- Leadership and motivation of multifunctional project teams covering clinical, technical, legal, financial and infrastructure aspects of healthcare projects and programmes.
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Training and mentoring – including project management and business case training.