We provide support for a range of programmes and local projects, including:
- Development of primary care organisations including general practices as part of the national resilience programme
- Enabling effective formal and informal collaboration between practices
- Supporting implementation of new models of care – from general practice hubs (“primary care home” and similar models) to whole system approaches (accountable care systems)
- Managing practice mergers
- Managing pharmaceutical needs assessments for health and wellbeing boards
- Running workshops for commissioners on the latest conflicts of interest guidance
- Support for federation development
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Supporting struggling practices to recover and plan for the future
- Supporting development of primary care strategies for commissioners and groups of providers
- Supporting reviews of locally commissioned services and developing action plans for future investment
- Reviewing primary care contracts to ensure they are up to date and complete
- Supporting GP premises reviews.
If you interested in talking to PCC about any of the areas listed above or need support for other primary care related work, please contact us at email@example.com with “consultancy” in the subject line.
PCC works with a network of associates to provide our clients with access to a wide range of skills and expertise. If you have experience in primary care management, organisational development, transformation projects and related areas and are interested in working with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “associate opportunities” in the subject line.