Grow your knowledge and skills your way
E-learning is a great way to learn at a time and pace that suits you. Our e-learning courses enable you to develop the knowledge and skills you need to be better at your job—and to improve your promotion and future employment prospects.
PCC has started to provide a new e-learning offer, where a wider range of courses can be accessed and the fee paid gives access to all courses for a year. From end of January 2022 we will stop offering the courses on this page. If you have purchased access to the courses below before this date you will still be able to access them.
Our Courses & Workshops
- Building resilience for professional success
- Communicating for professional success
- Developing your professional career
- Grammar and effective writing
- Leadership skills
- Managing change and transformation
- Managing from within the team
- Managing workload
- Negotiation skills: the principles
- Network leadership
- Overcoming the fear of finance
- Presentation skills
- Project management
- Thinking strategically
Other ways to learn with us
Our face-to-face events and workshops perfectly complement our e-learning courses. Click below to view more about PCC’s personal and team development services.