Leaders today operate in a dynamic environment. Technological advancements and increased competition from globalisation have changed forever the way we work in organisations. In this new world of projects and teams, the top-down, command-and-control leadership approach is no longer effective; to be a successful leader you need a new set of skills and techniques.
Network leadership is not just a new way to lead, but also a new way of thinking. It is non-linear, dynamic, and very much relationship-based. It is a leadership style that shows you how you can improve others' performance and bring together other people's contributions to the benefit of your organisation. This e-learning course helps you and your organisation adapt and make the most of this new approach.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand why network leadership matters
- Recognise how traditional leadership and network leadership styles complement each other
- Take practical steps to build different types of networking relationship
- Consider the network management as a leadership style
- Understand the qualities required by a network manager
- Be aware how these qualities are played out in everyday work situations
What is network leadership?
- How do we define traditional leadership?
- How do we define network leadership?
- What is the new work environment?
- Why is network leadership important?
- What are the benefits of network leadership?
Being a networker
- How do we define networking?
- What types of networking relationships are there?
- What are the benefits of networking?
- What is the right networking mind set?
- What are the tips for formal networking?
- What are the tips for informal networking?
Being a network manager
- How do we define a network manager?
- What are the qualities of a network manager?
- How do you provide clarity?
- How do you engage?
- How do you empower?
- How do you encourage creativity?
- How do you network?
Cost: £75 for four months access
To purchase this course
Please register to the website at https://www.pcc-cic.org.uk/user/register, Scroll to the bottom of this page and click ‘Buy’. You will be directed to our payment gateway (Worldpay) and you will be asked to enter your card details. Once we have received payment for the course, we will send you your log in details and access key code.
If you require an invoice, please send your details to email@example.com
PCC subscribers can access e-learning as part of their support package. Please ask your PCC adviser for details.
We now offer a discount for bulk purchases. Save over £250 when purchasing over 50 e-learning courses. For information about this offer or any e-learning queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org