Care home performance in England
A briefing from an older people’s charity assesses the state of care home performance across England and looks at what is being done to tackle poor performance. The report uses publicly available inspection data from the Care Quality Commission to work out a total figure for the percentage of care homes in each local authority that are rated either “inadequate” or “requires improvement”. It sets out how Independent Age wants to see care home quality develop and the factors likely to prove most important.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Best and worst areas for care home quality in England revealed in new research
- CQC inspectors publish reports on another 72 GP practices
- Primary Medical Services Contract Reviews: a contract compliance monitoring resource guide
- New framework for responding to CQC inspections of GP practices
- Commissioning guide to Improving primary eye health services published