Driving improvement in GP practices
Leadership, communication and collaboration are among the key drivers of improvement for ten GP practices featured in a new report published by Care Quality Commission.
The report includes case studies of ten practices – nine of which were originally rated as inadequate and, through dedicated effort, improved to an overall rating of good on their last inspection. The tenth practice improved from a rating of requires improvement to outstanding.
PCC provided support to one of the practices featured in the report. For more information about our support for practice development email email@example.com.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Findings from CQC inspections of GP practices
- Right staff vital for improvement in the adult social care sector
- 60 GP practices found to be good or outstanding by CQC inspectors
- The state of hospice services in England 2014 to 2017
- Resilience can transform general practice not just keep the show on the road