NHS England advertises evening and weekend GP appointments
NHS England has launched a national campaign advertising the availability of evening and weekend appointments in general practice. Patients across the country can now access appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professionals in the evenings and weekends either through a local GP access hub, their own practice or a practice nearby.
The campaign will target working age adults through a range of national radio, print and social media advertising. Posters and other promotional materials are available to download on the Public Health England website. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Evening and weekend general practice appointments available across England
- General practice extended access collection – March 2017
- GP extended access collection and updated guidance
- Improving access to general practice: updated communications guide and resources now available
- Case study: GP extended access