You are here
Personalised care and personal health budget programme: learning and next steps
A report from charity National Voices describes the role that the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector has to play in delivering personalised care, and shows what needs to happen at a local level to realise this potential. It sets out how personal health budgets are enabling people to make new choices and share responsibility for their own health and wellbeing, while helping them to be active citizens.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- General practice resilience programme: implementation guidance
- National child measurement programme: operational guidance 2018
- Childhood flu programme: information for healthcare practitioners
- National child measurement programme: 2013/14 school year
- How third sector organisations are supporting personal health budgets in 2018