You are here
A survey of patients and carers’ views of pharmacists based in GP practices
A report from the Patients’ Association highlights the role that pharmacists can play in GP practices. It comes at a time when GP surgeries across the UK are beginning to employ pharmacists as an integral part of the practice clinical team, as experts in medicines. It is hoped that in the near future every practice will have a dedicated pharmacist offering patient facing consultations and support.
Sign up to receive regular news.
- Clinical pharmacists programme provides a model for wider workforce change
- Practitioners with special interests Specialty frameworks
- Focus on general practice at the heart of local system change
- GPs and pharmacists with special interests (GPwSI and PhwSI)
- More than 400 pharmacists to be recruited to GP surgeries by next year