We have supported the NHS since 2004 to cultivate the knowledge, skills and capability to develop primary care.
We are an independent, not-for-profit company that shares the values of the NHS. PCC’s customers benefit from our connections with national bodies and strong relationships with local organisations.
How we deliver
- Learning and training events
- Adviser services
- Timely information
- Better informed decisions
- Increased capability and confidence of individuals and teams
- Spot opportunities and manage risks
- Keep up to date with policy and practice
- Access to our events and workshops
- Support as you need it
- Adviser services and helpdesk
- Local workshops
- Project management
- Adding capacity
- Contracting and commissioning
- Provider development and new care models
- Regulation and policy
- Service and system development
Facts and figures
- Approximately 9000 people take part in PCC learning and training events each year
- Our newsletters reach more than 50,000 people working in health policy, commissioning and the wider NHS
- Our helpdesks deal with 1,800 queries every month
Our advisers have a mixture of topic expertise, technical knowledge and project management experience. They understand the challenges facing primary care, the NHS and other public sector organisations including the need to foster relationships and networks that span organisational boundaries.
Our advisers are based throughout the country to deliver support wherever it is needed. As well as our permanent team, PCC can call on a growing network of highly qualified associates for specialist expertise, project support and to meet capacity needs.
Get in touch
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa Bourgaize 07833 481382.