Primary Care Commissioning (PCC) delivers expert advice and support to the public sector, with a focus on the commissioning and provision of primary care services. We are an established not- for-profit community interest company now seeking a head of corporate development to support our continued success.
The successful candidate will work closely with the chief executive and directors to:
• Support strategic planning
• Oversee business performance and identification of new opportunities
• Support the chief executive on operational matters including risk analysis and the development of new business
• Lead continual quality improvement
• Develop good working relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
Experience of the NHS is essential as is a strong business background, preferably with a MBA or equivalent. Experience of supporting small to medium- sized companies in sustaining their success through business lifecycles in a challenging environment would be beneficial.
For a job description and person specification please contact Wendie Groves.
Closing date for applications is 4 November 2014. Interviews will be held on Friday 7 November 2014 in London.